Thread subject: :: Storing flies in alcohol

Posted by jorgemotalmeida on 30-07-2008 11:03

crex wrote:
Now that I found a company that sells micro tubes in Sweden I need some 70% alcohol, but where do one find that? I know there are different laws and rules for selling this so maybe it's no good asking ... I have asked at the pharmacy (drugstore) and they have it, but you need a prescription from a doctor to buy it :o:(

crex, here in Portugal for 5 euros we can buy easily in supermarket, a bunch of them!!! I have 20 bottles of ethanol 70% in my house. :D lol