How does the Personal Favourites thing work?
1. Personal Favourites are only available for members.
2. The Personal Favourites panel is found as the bottom-most left side panel.
3. The title field gives the title of the page you are currently on. As long as you navigate within the site, this title will change accordingly.
4. Clicking the 'Add to Favourites' button will create a link to the current page in the top half of the panel. You can do this for all your favourite pages on the site and thus create your personal list of site links. This list will only be visible when you are logged in.
5. You can change the title of the link before you submit it. On most browsers (there are some problems with older Mozilla browsers) you can click 'clear textbox' to empty the title field, but if that does not work you can also select the text and delete it.
6. Through the 'Manage Favourites' link you can view the list of links you created and delete any links you do not want. I am aware of the fact that the links in this page are not visible in the default green theme (Luna-G). By hovering over the area right of the bullets you can see the relevant link in the status bar. I will correct this at my earliest convenience.